About Haverdals Camping
Haverdals Camping AB
305 71 Haverdal
The environment has always been important to us. In 2011, we built a new service building that we heat using solar energy. In other words, the showers in our service building are “green”. We also distribute heat via a culvert to our cabins in the Stonemason’s village, and have the capacity to heat more cabins this way in the future.
We are also taking our efforts to the next level with the goal of securing green certification. This work has already begun and we hope to be certified by 2020/2021. On this note, we ask all of our visitors to help us by sorting your recyclable waste and using the green compost bags for your food waste.
- The campground is about 600 , or a 10–15 minute walk, from a 1-kilometre long, sandy and child-friendly beach.
- You need a shower card to use the doors to and the showers in the service buildings.
- We are located about 15 km north of Halmstad. There is a bicycle path all the way here from Halmstad.
- The nearest ATM is in Flygstaden, outside ICA Maxi (about 10 km)
- Motor vehicle traffic is not allowed in the campground between 23:00 and 07:00.
- The campground uses EU-standard electric sockets (you can buy an adapter), but there are still a few spots with regular, Swedish-standard outlets.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and shall be exercised outside the campground.
- The minimum space between motorhomes and/or caravans is 4 metres.
- Motorhomes must use approved latrine containers.
- The campground is covered by a WiFi network. You can purchase a user code to access it at the reception desk.
- Weekly schedule and other campground events are posted on the service building doors and in the reception.
- Spots/caravans/apartments/cabins shall be cleaned properly upon departure.
- If you want to watch TV in your caravan or tent, you need to bring your own digital box and subscription card.